December 14, 2011

VII : Dream Room

room oracle fox

Perfection, seriously.

My friends and I have been thinking about the possibility's of an apartment for next year.
Lets get real though, it will be decades before I can afford an apartment that probably looks, smells, and even FEELS as pretty as this one.
I know, Its just an image of one room
BUT I CAN FEEL ITS PERFECTION ALL FROM THIS ONE IMAGE OF THIS ONE ROOM!!!!
PERFECTION

My dream apartment would have to be one large loft/studio apartment where I can have racks of clothing lined up, stacks of magazines, white bed with colorful pillows... i can live with just a mattress... bed frames are for people that dont have shopping addictions.
Shelves for my shoes and magazines, hooks for bags... like living in a closet.

Sigh... dreams.

xoxo
Cause thats the Chic thing to do


No comments: